This is an entry level position.
Full time position. Hours: M, W, F, S 9-5:30; T, TH 9-7. Closed Sunday plus one day off during the week-TBD.
Are you an energetic, highly driven and self motivated individual?
Are you able to achieve own goals while also supporting team members?
Can you achieve customer satisfaction while contributing to overall company success?
Do you have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills?
Are you able to establish relationships with diverse team members and customers?
- Engaging personality
- Energetic attitude
- Retail experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift in excess of 45lbs –stock shelves, load purchased items into customer’s vehicles
- Ability to stand for extended periods during scheduled time
- Ability to multitask- answer phones while running the register
- Customer Service, Customer Service, Customer Service
- Bilingual preferred
Jabara’s is a well established family-owned company. Not only are we committed to providing excellent service to our customers, we are also committed to our staff. Chain of command is short and everyone feels like family. We also provide excellent benefits which grows with you as you grow with the company. Here are some examples of what we offer:
- Ability for overtime
- Medical insurance, dental, vision, life, FSA, etc.
- Paid time off
- Birthdays off with pay
- Employee Stock Ownership program
- Quarterly bonus incentives
- Yearly bonus incentive
If you are dependable and enjoy building relationships with people; please submit a detailed resume.