Romance is alive and well here in Wichita, Kansas, as we count down to Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re looking for great ways to celebrate the most romantic holiday of the year, want to woo a new relationship, or you just want some out of the box gift ideas, we put together a quick guide for celebrating Valentine’s Day right here in Wichita.
Chocolates and red roses are traditional Valentine’s Day gifts but likely don’t last much beyond February 14th. For homeowners, new flooring can really be the gift that keeps on giving well after a special occasion.
Floors to Love Sale
Fall in love with your flooring this month during our Floors to Love Sale. Throughout the entire month of February, shop any style of Shaw Floors, COREtec, Anderson Tuftex and Philadelphia Commercial flooring and save up to $500. Sign up here for your coupon; print it out and slip it into your Valentine’s Day card for your beau or shop our store location throughout the entire month of February!
As you navigate through the sea of flooring options, feel free to check out our top 7 Valentine’s Day date and gift ideas below:
1. Elegant Farm to Table Dining – For ten days throughout the entire month of February, Elderslie Farm in Kechi is offering a sumptuous Valentine’s series. Featuring delicious farm to table fare, including bountiful produce sourced directly on the farm, this will be one meal neither of you will forget! Reserve a table here: https://eldersliefarm.com/
2. Personalized Wine – At Grace Hill Winery, you can custom mix your own wine and personalize the label with a photo of you and your sweetheart! Enjoy it table-side with dinner or let it age and become a nostalgic memento of your love.
3. Couples Massage – Perfect for lovers, the couple’s massage at Bohemia Healing Spa features romantic lighting, soft music, and a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for lovers. Packages are available in 60 and 90 minutes, including some extra time to relax and connect with each other in a healing space. To book your couples massage or purchase a gift certificate, visit their website Bohemia Healing Spa.
4. Blown Glass Sculpture – It’s a romantic date night and artistic interpretation of your love all in one at the Karg Art Glass Gallery. Visit the gallery to watch glassblowers create gorgeous pieces of art in a picturesque stone and cedar building in the heart of Kechi.
5. The Golden Girls – Laugh the night away with your date and enjoy the antics of our favorite Miami based silver haired ladies: Blanche, Dorothy, Rose and Sophia. Renewed for a fourth season due to popular demand, The Golden Girls Season Four is playing on select days throughout the month of February at The Roxy Downtown. Purchase tickets for your Valentine’s Day date here: The Roxy Downtown.
6. Delicious Dinner on a Budget – Where does it say that celebrating Valentine’s Day should break the bank? Head down to Clifton Square with your plus one to Dempsey’s Biscuit Co. and spice up your night with a serving of their famous Nashville hot chicken tenders.
7. Shaken, Not Stirred – With more than 160 amazing martinis plus a stocked bar full of your favorite liquor, Mort’s Martini and Cigar Bar located in historic Old Town is the perfect place to go for your Valentine’s Day nightcap and to enjoy a live band. To see who’s playing in February, visit: Mort’s.
Have anything to add to our Wichita Valentine’s guide? Share with us in the comments or connect with us on social media! Leave a comment on our Facebook page, here > https://www.facebook.com/jabarascarpet/