Dear Customers, business partners, and friends,
Jabara’s Carpet Outlet Inc. (Jabara’s Carpet Outlet, Jabara’s Carpet Galerie and Jabara’s Home Improvement) is committed to the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
Effective March 25rd through April 25th, in accordance with the Sedgwick County Shelter in Place ordinance, as an essential business, we will have our 3 stores OPEN for limited purchases as well as the pick-up of existing, electronic or call in orders. You can contact us by phone, email, on any of our social media pages or directly through our website at www.jabaras.com
We believe that allowing access to our products or products purchased by our customers, while practicing social distancing and limiting the number of interactions in our stores, is essential to serving our customers safely and to take care of our associates.
Customers can browse some of our products and shop for area rugs on jabaras.com. Customers can also call in orders at (316) 267-2512 or email us at email@example.com with the convenience of same-day pick-up or other delivery options. We will revisit on an ongoing basis and update our store page if any additional changes to hours are required.
At Jabara’s Carpet Outlet, Carpet Galerie, and Home Improvement (Jabara’s), our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers and our employee’s. With the increasing news and concern of the Coronavirus, we wanted to share that we are continuing to closely monitor and adhering to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. We want to assure you we are taking the necessary steps to help insure your health and safety when we visit your home or business, as well as when you visit Jabara’s.
What we are doing at Jabara’s:
- Our Galerie showroom, Outlet, Home Improvement, restrooms and warehouse are being cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer is available in several areas of our store.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and to stay home if they are feeling ill.
What our Installation Crews are doing:
- We have requested that our installation crews follow the appropriate procedures when working on site, including taking precautions and following all CDC guidelines.
- Each member of an install crew will use hand sanitizer before entering your home or business.
- Each install crew is equipped with sanitizing wipes that they will regularly use to disinfect areas they work in (bathrooms, counters, doorknobs, etc.)
- If any installer is feeling ill, they will NOT show up to your home or business. In the event of this occurring, the customer will be notified via a Jabara’s salesperson or customer service agent who will help with re-scheduling their job.
The Jabara’s Team